{dj-N} Theory of Everything {dj-N} Theory of Everything

An epic, in your face trance track!

Before that percussion came in, I was honestly hoping you'd have this one going in 3/4 timing. It's wonderful. From the choice of melody, percussion, and everything in between, this is one of the best tracks I've heard in a long time, and I'm an avid DJ and listener of electronic dance music. I produce as well, although I have been looking for suggestions as to what I should tackle next after using Reason 3 and 4. If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to produce/sequence/master this track? It's top-notch dude, keep it up! =)

Rhode Waves Rhode Waves

I rarely write reviews...but...

For starters...the first thing I noticed was how incredibly well it was EQ'd, panned, mastered, and noticed all of the effort, originality, and professionalism in this track. What on earth do you use to create such a mindmelting DnB tune like this. Great work man. The bass is so smooth, you must really have the hang of using compression. Really deep, chill DnB here. I'm gonna go check out the rest of your stuff. Please keep submitting stuff here, it's absolutely incredible. It's a shame people don't appreciate masterful music like this. Epic track!

bladerunner627 responds:

Thank you so much!

I actually used FL Studio 9 for this tune, so nothing special as far as the DAW goes :P

I might put some tutorials up soon if anyone's interested.

I'll be sure to check your tunes out and return the favor :)

On Your Day Off (NG Cut) On Your Day Off (NG Cut)

Incredibly produced house track!

Wow dude, really good job with this track! I guess what impresses me the most is that you were able to do so much with so little, since you're only using Reason 4, the Deadmau5 XFER Sample Pack, the Thor and the NN-XT. You seem like someone I'd enjoy collaborating with. Let me know if you're interested in working on something similar to this later on this month. I recommend you check out my tracks "In Your Embrace" and "Foxy Lady" to give you a feel of what kind of music I've produced this year. Later man!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Incredible work as always!

Congratulations on yet another masterpiece. I produce electronic music of my own actually, and I use Reason 4.0. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of software/hardware do you use to produce your amazing music? Thanks for doing what you do best, and keep it up! =)

-Spring -Spring

Woww...

Super catchy and beautiful, and definitely reminds me of a peaceful warm spring day, such as today, at least where I am. Congratulations, and keep up the incredible work! =)

ChrisisD responds:

Thanks man! Today wasn't that nice over here, but yesterday and the day before were just great! Thanks for you review!! Cheerio!

Retro Pico -full version- Retro Pico -full version-

CH000000N!!! =)

A true tribute to Pico! I really, really enjoy your style! You sure as hell know how to make a bangin' trance tune! You've balanced this song INCREDIBLY well. I love this happy hardcore/trance blend, it's soooo smoooth! I'm most impressed with the quality of your percussion and the way you layered the different synths together! What software do you use by the way? Something tells me it's FL Studio but the quality of this song makes me believe otherwise! =)
You rock! Keep up the incredible work dude.

-{EP}- Oblivion Dance -{EP}- Oblivion Dance

Awesome track! =)

This is a really promising track. Considering you made it in an hour (as I noticed you mentioned that in one of your reviews below) I am very impressed. However, it felt like it needed some more high notes, like a synth melody in the higher octaves. Other than that, this track oozes with quality. It's a very nice track as it is but it definitely has potential to become even better if you attempted to make a few minor adjustments. Keep up the great work, hope to hear more new tunes from you soon!

ErikPaladin responds:

Thanks for the review, man!

Well, I'm totally going to improve this song, but I need new ideas...

Airborn (Pulstated) Airborn (Pulstated)

Once again, a 10/10

Congratulations on yet another masterpiece, Pulstate! =) Once again, your beautiful melodies and professional rich sound have left my ears begging for more! I still am quite shocked after finding out that you're only 15 years old. You've got so much time ahead of you, and have already created and learned so much.

After getting your recommendation to grab a copy of Reason in one of your reviews for my work, I did just that. I actually wanted to ask you something if it's alright with you. You told me you were being mentored by 2 artists that're with Anjunabeats *gasp! =)*, so I figured you may know of somewhere where I could find some valuable tips for working with Reason. If you have any beneficial words of wisdom that you would be generous enough to share, I'd appreciate it.

Hope to hear more of your phenomenal productions sometime in the near future!

Peace! (Sorry for such a long review!)

Pulstate responds:

Sent you a incredibly large PM!

(Don't be sorry for a long review, artists love them!)

-┬┤Vexeta`- -┬┤Vexeta`-

Incredible, yet I seem to know this tune...

Great tune. I'm positive this is a re-creation of a track I've heard called Vertex (which is in multiple forms, like Beta and Delta, etc.). I used to play Stepmania for years so I definately know this track, but there's definately a dark-trance/dance twist to this one. It's a lovely and catchy rendition, keep up the great work! =)

DavidKracht responds:

That is true, but i've made it so different in Vexeta that i simply cant be called Vertex anymore. :D

Pulstate - Highway Central. Pulstate - Highway Central.

Not enough words to describe its greatness!

Woww...what an INCREDIBLE tune! This ie one of the most professional-sounding tracks I've heard in the NG AP! Continue to work on your amazing music, and hopefully you will catch the interest of record labels sometime in the near future! From the sounds of this track, I wouldn't be surprised! =)
10/10!

Hey...this is just out of curiousity, but what software (and hardware?) did you use to produce such an uplifting tune? I've been trying to gear in this direction but I'm having difficulty being able to achieve a true trance sound (due to lack of plugins/hardware?). In the meantime I'm limited to FL Studio 6, but ANY suggestions would be highly appreciated.
-RAVEN

Pulstate responds:

Thanks alot for the review mate, i've already caught the label's interest, and have signed to 1.

For this i use Reason 3, and a Mac G5.

For uplifting trance, i'd say buy Reason, because it's just perfectly structured to give you some good results if you use it right.

At the moment, i'm being mentored if you like, by Daniel Kandi and Mark Andrez, so i'm learning everyday.

Cheers.